On Site Servicing
Willow Pumps will provide on site pump system servicing as an installer, sub–contractor or main contractor.
Our engineers are fully trained and regularly undergo refresher courses in the use of gas detection equipment, breathing apparatus, confined space entry procedures and all associated health and safely criteria.
Our vehicles our fully equipped with protective clothing, gas detectors, breathing apparatus, lifting equipment and all relevant site safety equipment.
Naturally, we carry full insurance cover – employer’s liability, public/product liability and contract works (all risks cover).
- Residental properties (in adoption process)
- Care Homes/Hospitals/Medical centres
- Holiday Parks/Leisure Centres
- Shopping Centres & Individual shops
- Industrial Estates
- We pride ourselves on providing the complete pump package, from drawings to maintenance contracts thereafter; currently holding over 1700 contracts with companies across the map.
- We have recently expanded to new offices in; Hartlip, Peterborough, Thirsk, Colchester and Crawley.
- This includes; prioritized use of our combi-unit lorries and also 24 hour emergency response system.
- Planned preventative maintenance on all waste water assets including: Sewage treatment plants, pump stations, grease management systems.
- We also have in-house clean water engineers servicing Booster Sets, Pressurisation Units and all types of heating and cold water pumps.
- Reactive call outs; on a 24/7 & 365 basis.
- Design, supply, install, commission, operate and maintain all types of waste water packaged systems including: Septic Tanks, Cess Pools, Treatment Plants, Pump Stations, Grease Traps, Rainwater Harvesting Systems and Car Park Interceptors, Composting Plant & Waste Fat/Oil/Grease to Bio Diesel Processing Plant.
- Drainage Package including; high pressure jetting and CCTV surveys.
- A National wet waste collection service for both sewage and hazardous wet waste, including an emergency spill response.
- We have facilities to repair pumps from 1.0Kw – up to 200Kw.
- We can re-wind motors up to 200Kw, with lifting capabilities 1500Kgs.
- We offer a strip down & report service (if the pump is repaired there is no report costs).
- We can offer a collect & return service (maximum lift on van 1000Kgs).